June 26, 2007

Why am I here?

Today I was leafing through the blogs I regularly check. I happened to chance upon a link to a delectable chocolate cake recipe by Chocolate and Zucchini. What's a foodie to do but look at her recipe list? And get horribly scared and wonder why she's in here in the first place!

This is one wimpy cupcake you see before you here today. A blogger with no digital camera, few recipes, nothing in french, just sitting here killing time at her boring job.

I am force, forced I say, to go and console myself with some GF snacks. Snack of choice today? Chicknuts. Chick nuts are roasted chickpeas and I adore the spicy tomato seasoned ones. I have attempted to make them on my own, but have ended up with burnt rather than roasted each time. Chicknuts are found in supermarkets and health food stores and are high in iron and protein and damn munchable!

No comments: