January 27, 2009

Ooops.

So this weekend I helped run a convention. There were long hours and much lifting, running around and generally being busy. Which was unexpected as I wasn't supposed to be in charge... but ended up being very much in charge. The girl (BF's sister) was supposed to manage the food but the moment I arrived she deferred to me in everything and didn't do anything practical except serve people unless I told her specifically to do something (like empty the bins). It was very tiring.

I had planned to be very good and had packed myself two lunches and a very big dinner to bulk out a few snack items. Unfortunately all that got thrown out at the end of the convention as I'd spent the weekend eating not much and what I did eat was gluten filled and bad for me. So my goal of eating much bento failed, but I did organise some at least. So a step in the right direction I suppose.

Today's bento is not really a bento. It's leftovers put in a container with some frozen rice. But I'm very tired and I'm impressed that I remembered to grab anything at all.

This week's goal is to get back into my routine, start getting to the gym more often and rest up because 18 hour days make me tired and there's a big heat wave in Melbourne. Bleh!

No comments: