March 17, 2009

Back again


Right Irish Hiking Mitt
Originally uploaded by moonshae
I have rediscovered knitting. It's very exciting as crocheting really aggravates my RSI. Which means less to do with my hands while watching TV, roleplaying and other activities that lend themselves to munching. Hopefully this helps in getting me smaller!

I've been eating badly lately. Not back on the gluten but just at random times which mean getting really famished and eating toast. Or popcorn for lunch (like yesterday). Eating chocolate cake in bed (last night). So today is a new day (again). I had to go to the dentist (an hour away) at 8am this morning so I packed myself a mini bento to take and eat afterwards. I'm actually eating it now and I'm back at home, but it felt good to be organised. I only took the bottom tier of my bento set, 350ml, which is usually a good representation of the number of calories in the box. I had more sticky rice (really need to get over that!), swiss Baby bel (see previous), mochi (as before) and grapes (again). So nothing very spectacular. But tasty!
I have to go back next week and actually have stuff done and he needs to inject me with stuff, so I might try rice porridge or something then. Nice and bland, mushy and maybe not bad cold.

In crafty related news, I started millinery last night! Yay! Our first hat is a shaped felt and I think I want a noir style reporter hat like Gwyneth Paltrow in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (dull film but great outifts).

Hoping to get back to a routine soon. Changing from working three days (Tues, Thurs, Fri) and school the other two days to school Monday night, working Wed-Fri and then school all Saturday. Two whole days of sleep in during the week! So yes, routine is still being beaten into shape.

No comments: